Solar-powered, thoughtful, quirky, mildly unpredictable, endlessly curious and an adventurer. My goal is to help people use the practice and wisdom of Yoga to better navigate this thing we call 'life'.
Spending several years in high-stress, high-stakes environments, I experienced first-hand how movement, breathwork and meditation can be a life-raft in stormy times. I became passionate about helping others find their own sense of equanimity day-to-day, regardless of what life has in store.
My mission is to share the positive impact that Yoga can have on our physical and mental wellbeing so that more people can use it to build lives they love. As Annie Dillard says, "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." I firmly believe that each of us can find greater support, ease and joy in the journey through the practice of Yoga.
I am a RYT 200hr accredited by Yoga Alliance with an additional 155hrs training in Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga and Myofascial Release. I am currently completing my 500hr Yoga Medicine accreditation. I also hold a REPs Level 3 qualification personal training with specialist qualifications in Pre and Post Natal Fitness. I have a background in dance, corporate communications, international relations via the UN and contemporary art... among other things.
- Currently completing 500hr Yoga Medicine Certification (Accredited by Yoga Alliance)
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Diploma (Administered and Assessed by Triyoga)
- 55hr Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training (Administered and Assessed by YogaCampus)
- 50hr Subtle Body Training (Administered and Assessed by Yoga International)
- Level 3 REPs Diploma in Personal Training
- REPs Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante Natal and Post Natal Client Portfolio Assessment